This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: problems with cvs -z9 update
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: problems with cvs -z9 update
- From: Alexandre Oliva <oliva at dcc dot unicamp dot br>
- Date: 11 Aug 1998 14:03:15 -0300
- Cc: law at cygnus dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com> writes:
>> I might recommend a copyright on the file though. I think you could
>> find suitable ones elsewhere in the contrib directory.
> What exactly to you mean by copyright? Most scripts in contrib/ lack any
> copyright, the only one I could find was in test_summary (by Alexandre).
Check in the trunk, the copyright of test_summary was transferred to
the FSF, and I guess that's what Jeff meant.
Universidade Estadual de Campinas, SP, Brasil