This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: problems with cvs -z9 update
- To: law at cygnus dot com, Alexandre Oliva <oliva at dcc dot unicamp dot br>
- Subject: Re: problems with cvs -z9 update
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:14:12 +0200 (MET DST)
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
On 10 Aug 1998, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> How about:
Quite nice! Thanks for the hint.
And later, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> Seems fine. You might want to update things with Alexandre's later
I have now installed contrib/egcs_update on both branches and updated it
according to Alexandre's suggestions:
Tue Aug 11 17:55:53 1998 Gerald Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Alexandre Oliva <email@example.com>
* egcs_update: New switch --nostdflags and documentation
> I might recommend a copyright on the file though. I think you could
> find suitable ones elsewhere in the contrib directory.
What exactly to you mean by copyright? Most scripts in contrib/ lack any
copyright, the only one I could find was in test_summary (by Alexandre).
Shall I copy that?
Gerald Pfeifer (Jerry) Vienna University of Technology