This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [1.1] fixes for g77 dvi target
- To: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Subject: Re: [1.1] fixes for g77 dvi target
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 18:59:42 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> `make f/g77.dvi' currently doesn't work at all, per a report to
> bug-gcc inter alia. The invocation of texi2dvi is wrong (though
> there's a -I arg in the development version) and a Texinfo bug gives a
> TeX error anyhow. I'll take out the kluge for the TeX error in favour
> of something else when there's an official fix for texinfo.tex, but
> this will get it working for the release.
> Craig agrees with this on both branches. Is that OK?
> 1998-07-30 Dave Love <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * Make-lang.in (f/g77.dvi): Replace non-working use of texi2dvi
> with explicit use of tex.
> (f77.mostlyclean): Remove TeX index files.
> * g77install.texi (Prerequisites): Kluge round TeX lossage with
> hyphen in @value in @code.
Seems fine to me. I think you should install this change.