This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: va_list
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 01:18:51 -0600
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <19980801175810.A28333@dot.cygnus.com>you write:
> According to Drepper (and one of his ISO C namespace conformance
> checking programs), va_list must be a typedef, not a define.
> I've checked this in to the mainline sources. It is an extremely
> minor problem, but I'd like to check it in to the release branch
> as well.
Seems reasonable as long as the alpha continues to work ;-)
I don't care all that much about the clipper. I doubt the clipper
even builds anymore :-)