gcc-patches archive
date index for August, 1998

This is the mail archive of the gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

August 31, 1998
21:37 Re: Scheduling fix (fixes gcc.c-torture/execute/980506-1.c on ppc) Geoff Keating
21:28 Re: Reload patch version 3 Geoff Keating
16:13 Re: AIX 4.3 needs NM_FOR_TARGET as well Jeffrey A Law
15:07 Re: Incorrect code using gcc 2.8.x for Motorola 5200 Coldfire Russ Fellows
14:59 AIX 4.3 needs NM_FOR_TARGET as well David Edelsohn
14:00 Re: Static linkage and anonymous namespace Jason Merrill
13:56 Re: Static linkage and anonymous namespace Mark Mitchell
13:52 Re: Static linkage and anonymous namespace Mark Mitchell
13:42 Re: Incorrect code using gcc 2.8.x for Motorola 5200 Coldfire Richard Henderson
13:27 Re: Static linkage and anonymous namespace Jason Merrill
13:06 Re: Static linkage and anonymous namespace Martin von Loewis
12:31 Re: Patch to fix incorrect hard register life information Jason Merrill
12:27 Re: Static linkage and anonymous namespace Jason Merrill
12:11 Re: Static linkage and anonymous namespace Martin von Loewis
12:01 Re: Static linkage and anonymous namespace Martin von Loewis
11:56 Re: Static linkage and anonymous namespace Martin von Loewis
11:42 Re: [mark@markmitchell.com: Re: More Dwarf2 issues] Jim Wilson
08:53 A patch for libstdc++ H.J. Lu
08:50 Re: Static linkage and anonymous namespace Mark Mitchell
08:49 Re: script for `unincluding' header files (was Re: Patches to the FAQ and the fatal error messages for guiding bug-reports better) Robert Lipe
08:47 Re: The library interface again H.J. Lu
08:33 Re: Static linkage and anonymous namespace Mark Mitchell
07:40 Re: egcs-CVS19980830 sparc-sun-sunos4.1.4 bootstrap failure + patch Kaveh R. Ghazi
07:14 Re: Need someone to look at a regression Kaveh R. Ghazi
06:19 Re: do we add m68060 to multilib options Andreas Schwab
06:07 Re: do we add m68060 to multilib options joel
03:48 Re: Reload patch version 3 Franz Sirl
02:59 Re: Reload patch version 3 Bernd Schmidt
02:57 Re: Reload patch version 3 Bernd Schmidt
02:54 Reload patch v4 Bernd Schmidt
02:34 Patch to fix incorrect hard register life information Bernd Schmidt
02:26 Re: do we add m68060 to multilib options Andreas Schwab
02:18 Re: Reload patch version 3 Bernd Schmidt
01:10 Re: Static linkage and anonymous namespace Jason Merrill
01:06 Destruction of globals Martin von Loewis

August 30, 1998
23:25 Re: Static linkage and anonymous namespace Martin von Loewis
22:00 Re: Need someone to look at a regression Jeffrey A Law
21:39 Re: egcs-CVS19980830 sparc-sun-sunos4.1.4 bootstrap failure + patch David S. Miller
21:35 Re: PATCH to keep Jason from pointing out what a fool I am Jeffrey A Law
21:26 Re: A patch for memory leak Jeffrey A Law
21:21 Re: The library interface again Jeffrey A Law
20:35 Re: egcs for mips-wrs-vxworks? Jeffrey A Law
20:32 Re: Improved search for reload_address_base_reg_class Jeffrey A Law
20:04 Re: do we add m68060 to multilib options Jeffrey A Law
20:02 Re: do we add m68060 to multilib options Jeffrey A Law
19:38 Re: Need someone to look at a regression Kaveh R. Ghazi
19:22 Re: Patcht to allow backends to chose the default section of a decl Jeffrey A Law
18:44 egcs patch for including both string.h/strings.h (when safe) Kaveh R. Ghazi
18:17 Re: Patch to compile egcs-1.0.3a for i386-unknown-lynxos2.4.0 Jeffrey A Law
18:10 egcs-CVS19980830 sparc-sun-sunos4.1.4 bootstrap failure + patch Kaveh R. Ghazi
18:04 Re: PATCH: long long constants and -Wno-long-long Jeffrey A Law
18:00 Re: Critical Aix bootstrap error... Jeffrey A Law
17:56 Re: script for `unincluding' header files (was Re: Patches to the FAQ and the fatal error messages for guiding bug-reports better) Jeffrey A Law
17:55 PATCH to improve printing of namespace-qualified classes Mark Mitchell
17:46 Re: Incorrect code using gcc 2.8.x for Motorola 5200 Coldfire Jeffrey A Law
17:36 Re: patch for local alloc / global alloc / reload problem Jeffrey A Law
17:00 Re: PATCH to keep Jason from pointing out what a fool I am Mark Mitchell
16:45 Re: Proposed patch to testsuite/lib/c-torture.exp Jeffrey A Law
16:41 Re: Need someone to look at a regression Jeffrey A Law
16:35 Re: [mark@markmitchell.com: Re: More Dwarf2 issues] Jeffrey A Law
16:33 Re: PATCH to keep Jason from pointing out what a fool I am Jeffrey A Law
16:28 Re: mainline patch for issue info Jeffrey A Law
16:25 Re: PATCH to keep Jason from pointing out what a fool I am Mark Mitchell
16:22 Re: HAVE_VPRINTF redefinition warnings for NetBSD Jeffrey A Law
16:14 Re: Scheduling fix (fixes gcc.c-torture/execute/980506-1.c on ppc) Jeffrey A Law
16:05 Re: PATCH to keep Jason from pointing out what a fool I am Jeffrey A Law
15:54 Re: next enum bit Jeffrey A Law
15:50 Re: gencheck for subdirs Jeffrey A Law
13:57 Re: Static linkage and anonymous namespace Mark Mitchell
13:00 Static linkage and anonymous namespace Martin von Loewis
11:44 PATCH for crash on illegal template friend declaration Mark Mitchell
10:58 PATCH to avoid crash with bad template arguments Mark Mitchell

August 29, 1998
16:51 Re: bug fix for array references Richard Henderson
14:02 Re: win32 backend codegen fix Jeffrey A Law
10:10 gnat 3.10p patches for egcs grahams
02:45 Re: Reload patch version 3 Toon Moene
00:15 win32 backend codegen fix Mumit Khan

August 28, 1998
15:43 Re: next enum bit Mark Mitchell
13:52 Re: Reload patch version 3 Franz Sirl
12:52 Re: next enum bit Mark Mitchell
12:40 Re: Reload patch version 3 Andi Kleen
09:24 Re: Reload patch version 3 Manfred Hollstein
09:05 Re: bug fix for array references Peter Gerwinski
06:45 bug fix for array references Peter Gerwinski
05:52 Re: Reload patch version 3 Bernd Schmidt

August 27, 1998
23:02 Re: Bug fix for egcs-1.1 Jeffrey A Law
11:46 Re: Reload patch version 3 Toon Moene
10:18 PATCH to clean up some binfo stuff Mark Mitchell
09:16 Re: Reload patch version 3 Franz Sirl
08:14 Re: Incorrect code using gcc 2.8.x for Motorola 5200 Coldfire Russ Fellows
01:05 Re: Scheduling fix (fixes gcc.c-torture/execute/980506-1.c on ppc) Jeffrey A Law
00:15 Re: almost there w/ the rewrite testin' ... [Re: template enum buglet?] Mark Mitchell
00:07 Re: Scheduling fix (fixes gcc.c-torture/execute/980506-1.c on ppc) Geoff Keating

August 26, 1998
16:34 Proposed patch to testsuite/lib/c-torture.exp Nick Clifton
13:58 Re: template enum buglet? Mark Mitchell
04:53 Patch for -fcheck-memory-usage and -fprefix-function-name Tristan Gingold
03:21 Re: Can not find README.gnat Pierre Habraken
03:18 Re: --enable-new-gxx-abi Jason Merrill
03:16 Re: PATCH to keep Jason from pointing out what a fool I am Jason Merrill
02:37 Re: PATCH to keep Jason from pointing out what a fool I am Gerald Pfeifer
00:44 --enable-new-gxx-abi Martin von Loewis
00:29 Re: Propsed patch to cse.c Richard Henderson
00:15 gencheck for subdirs Martin von Loewis
00:12 Re: ppc patch Jeffrey A Law

August 25, 1998
23:43 Re: Scheduling fix (fixes gcc.c-torture/execute/980506-1.c on ppc) Jeffrey A Law
23:40 Re: g77.texi fixes Jeffrey A Law
23:11 Re: Missing gthr-irix.h from snapshot 19980816. Jeffrey A Law
22:04 patch for local alloc / global alloc / reload problem John Wehle
18:41 Re: type-o in mips.md Jim Wilson
18:22 Re: PATCH to keep Jason from pointing out what a fool I am Jason Merrill
15:01 Propsed patch to cse.c Nick Clifton
13:57 type-o in mips.md Gavin Romig-Koch
13:34 PATCH to keep Jason from pointing out what a fool I am Mark Mitchell
13:18 Re: ppc patch Michael Meissner
13:08 PATCH for dependent_base_p Mark Mitchell
12:08 script for `unincluding' header files (was Re: Patches to the FAQ and the fatal error messages for guiding bug-reports better) Alexandre Oliva
12:07 Re: Missing gthr-irix.h from snapshot 19980816. Alexandre Oliva
11:48 Re: Critical Aix bootstrap error... Gerald Pfeifer
11:34 Re: Unresolved issue Mark Mitchell
09:20 Reload patch version 3 Bernd Schmidt
09:19 Re: Can not find README.gnat Jeffrey A Law
07:53 Re: Scheduling fix (fixes gcc.c-torture/execute/980506-1.c on ppc) Franz Sirl
06:24 Can not find README.gnat Pierre Habraken
02:38 Re: Patches to the FAQ and the fatal error messages for guiding bug-reports better Hans-Peter Nilsson
00:28 Scheduling fix (fixes gcc.c-torture/execute/980506-1.c on ppc) Geoff Keating
00:28 Fix for gcc.c-torture/special/920520-1.c on powerpc Geoff Keating

August 24, 1998
21:54 Re: ppc patch Jeffrey A Law
21:10 Re: ppc patch David Edelsohn
20:51 Re: ppc patch Jeffrey A Law
20:25 Re: machine attribute patch Jeffrey A Law
19:58 Re: Patches to the FAQ and the fatal error messages for guiding bug-reports better Robert Lipe
19:34 PATCH for Re: infinite loop in most_general_template Mark Mitchell
19:00 Patches to the FAQ and the fatal error messages for guiding bug-reports better Hans-Peter Nilsson
15:48 Re: ppc patch Michael Meissner
12:46 machine attribute patch Jason Merrill
12:22 Critical Aix bootstrap error... Stefan Westerfeld
12:15 Re: Unresolved issue Jason Merrill
12:08 Re: Unresolved issue Mark Mitchell
08:51 Re: A patch for testsuite (1 of 2 committed) Robert Lipe
02:06 Re: Cleanup: binding_for_name, my_tree_cons Jason Merrill
02:02 Re: PATCH: long long constants and -Wno-long-long Jason Merrill
01:01 Re: Unresolved issue Jason Merrill
00:59 Re: Patch: template template parm in base initializer list Jason Merrill

August 23, 1998
22:00 Re: ppc patch David Edelsohn
20:20 Re: g77.texi fixes Craig Burley
19:12 Re: K6 patches for review David S. Miller
15:57 Patch: template template parm in base initializer list Kriang Lerdsuwanakij
15:30 Re: PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem Mark Mitchell
14:36 Re: Unresolved issue Mark Mitchell
12:45 PATCH to improve checking of explicit instantiations Mark Mitchell
12:44 PATCH for NULL handling Mark Mitchell
11:43 Removing __HONOR_STD Martin von Loewis
09:51 g77.texi fixes Dave Love

August 22, 1998
22:33 Re: PATCH needed to bootstrap trunk with MIPSpro C Compiler Jeffrey A Law
20:41 Re: ppc patch David Edelsohn
20:15 Re: ppc patch Jeffrey A Law
20:05 Re: ppc patch David Edelsohn
18:17 Re: ppc patch Jeffrey A Law
17:24 Re: K6 patches for review Jeffrey A Law
16:50 A patch for testsuite H.J. Lu
11:37 Re: ppc patch David Edelsohn
11:00 Re: K6 patches for review David S. Miller
07:28 Cleanup: binding_for_name, my_tree_cons Martin von Loewis
06:46 K6 patches for review John Carr

August 21, 1998
23:11 ppc patch Jeffrey A Law
20:58 Re: PATCH for faq.html Carlo Wood
20:08 Re: PATCH for faq.html Jeffrey A Law
17:38 PATCH for faq.html Mark Mitchell
14:53 HAVE_VPRINTF redefinition warnings for NetBSD Krister Walfridsson
11:43 PATCH: long long constants and -Wno-long-long Nathan Sidwell
10:43 Re: PATCH needed to bootstrap trunk with MIPSpro C Compiler Mark Mitchell
10:27 PATCH needed to bootstrap trunk with MIPSpro C Compiler Klaus-Georg Adams

August 20, 1998
13:57 PATCH for friend/template ICE Mark Mitchell
03:31 Patch to compile egcs-1.0.3a for i386-unknown-lynxos2.4.0 Schuster Thomas ATD SV E 2

August 19, 1998
23:54 Re: PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem Jason Merrill
23:34 Re: PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem Joe Buck
23:33 Re: PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem Mark Mitchell
22:34 Re: PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem Jeffrey A Law
21:14 Re: PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem Jason Merrill
18:48 PATCH to restore warnings for arithmetic involving NULL Mark Mitchell
17:35 Re: PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem Mark Mitchell
17:09 Re: PATCH for NULL handling Mark Mitchell
17:07 Re: PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem Jason Merrill
17:00 Re: PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem Mark Mitchell
16:14 Re: PATCH for NULL handling Jason Merrill
16:10 Re: PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem Jason Merrill
15:14 PATCH for NULL handling Mark Mitchell
13:06 Re: C++ demangling patch for win32 dll names Jeffrey A Law
13:02 Re: Typo fixed in tm.texi - teh Jeffrey A Law
12:38 Re: PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem Jeffrey A Law

August 18, 1998
22:04 [mark@markmitchell.com: Re: More Dwarf2 issues] Mark Mitchell
20:43 Bug fix for egcs-1.1 Geoff Keating
18:13 Pragma handling patch (mkIII) Nick Clifton
14:55 Re: Your patch causes -gdwarf-2 crash Jim Wilson
14:51 Re: Patch to change warn_write_strings to flag_const_strings Jim Wilson
13:17 Re: Your patch causes -gdwarf-2 crash Jason Merrill
13:17 Re: Patch to change warn_write_strings to flag_const_strings Jason Merrill
12:53 Re: Your patch causes -gdwarf-2 crash Jim Wilson
12:48 mainline patch for issue info Richard Henderson
12:45 Re: Patch to change warn_write_strings to flag_const_strings Jim Wilson
11:56 Re: More Dwarf2 issues Jim Wilson
11:53 Re: Your patch causes -gdwarf-2 crash Jason Merrill
09:37 Re: ARM port does not ignore -fpic Jeffrey A Law
09:30 Re: regmove patch Jeffrey A Law
08:25 Re: syntax errors in new SPARC files David S. Miller
08:09 Re: syntax errors in new SPARC files Kaveh R. Ghazi
05:08 ARM port does not ignore -fpic Richard Earnshaw
05:04 Re: PATCH to stdexcept for namespace std Klaus-Georg Adams
04:45 Re: regmove patch Joern Rennecke
03:27 Re: gcc halfword bug Richard Earnshaw
01:16 regmove patch Jeffrey A Law

August 17, 1998
22:32 PATCH for crash on bogus namepsace usage Mark Mitchell
22:15 Your patch causes -gdwarf-2 crash Mark Mitchell
20:26 Re: Patches for TYPE_SIZE_UNIT() Jeffrey A Law
20:09 Re: Bug in egcs-1.1 (reduced testcase included)(PPC) Jeffrey A Law
19:45 Re: gcc halfword bug Jeffrey A Law
19:37 Re: PATCH to stdexcept for namespace std Jeffrey A Law
14:06 Re: Patches for TYPE_SIZE_UNIT() Jason Merrill
13:12 Re: More Dwarf2 issues Mark Mitchell
13:06 Patches for TYPE_SIZE_UNIT() grahams
12:37 Re: Bug in egcs-1.1 (reduced testcase included)(PPC) David Edelsohn
12:17 Re: PATCH to stdexcept for namespace std Jason Merrill
11:42 Re: egcs mainline, more warning patches ... Jeffrey A Law
11:39 PATCH to stdexcept for namespace std Mark Mitchell
09:30 Re: PATCH to expand_end_loop for better optimization Jeffrey A Law
09:08 Re: egcs, warning patches Jeffrey A Law
08:34 Re: Warnings cleanup Jeffrey A Law
03:40 Re: gcc halfword bug Richard Earnshaw
00:23 Re: Bug in egcs-1.1 (reduced testcase included)(PPC) Jeffrey A Law

August 16, 1998
23:36 Re: Bug in egcs-1.1 (reduced testcase included)(PPC) David Edelsohn
22:40 Re: Bug in egcs-1.1 (reduced testcase included)(PPC) Jeffrey A Law
22:34 Re: Bug in egcs-1.1 (reduced testcase included)(PPC) David Edelsohn
21:04 Re: Bug in egcs-1.1 (reduced testcase included)(PPC) Jeffrey A Law
11:50 RFC: ASM_OUTPUT_MI_THUNK for PPC/rs6000 Franz Sirl
10:00 Re: Bug in egcs-1.1 (reduced testcase included)(PPC) David Edelsohn
00:53 Re: alpha memcpy-1 failure Jeffrey A Law
00:49 Re: Bug in egcs-1.1 (reduced testcase included)(PPC) Jeffrey A Law
00:27 Re: alpha memcpy-1 failure Richard Henderson

August 15, 1998
23:34 Re: alpha memcpy-1 failure Jeffrey A Law
23:23 Re: G* in rs6000/linux.h(LINK_SPEC) Jeffrey A Law
23:23 alpha memcpy-1 failure Richard Henderson
23:19 Re: To -g or not to -g? (was: egcs build report) Jeffrey A Law
22:15 Re: An alpha patch for egcs 1.1 Richard Henderson
22:04 Re: Patch to fix support of C++ dllimports Mumit Khan
22:01 Re: An alpha patch for egcs 1.1 H.J. Lu
17:41 Re: Patch to change warn_write_strings to flag_const_strings Jason Merrill
17:39 Re: To -g or not to -g? (was: egcs build report) Jason Merrill
17:38 Re: Improved HANDLE_PRAGMA macro and new INSERT_ATTRIBUTES macro Jeffrey A Law
13:49 Re: To -g or not to -g? (was: egcs build report) Gerald Pfeifer
13:34 egcs accepts invalid (?) template specialization Alexandre Oliva
12:29 Re: Patch to change warn_write_strings to flag_const_strings Carlo Wood
11:17 Re: PATCH for explicit69.C Joe Buck
11:06 Re: Patch to fix support of C++ dllimports Jason Merrill
10:57 Re: Improved HANDLE_PRAGMA macro and new INSERT_ATTRIBUTES macro Richard Henderson
08:02 Patch to fix support of C++ dllimports Mumit Khan

August 14, 1998
22:12 Re: C++ demangling patch for win32 dll names Mumit Khan
21:55 Re: fix for explicit SET modes Jeffrey A Law
19:02 Re: C++ demangling patch for win32 dll names Mumit Khan
18:09 Re: C++ demangling patch for win32 dll names Jason Merrill
17:59 Improved HANDLE_PRAGMA macro and new INSERT_ATTRIBUTES macro Nick Clifton
17:05 C++ demangling patch for win32 dll names Mumit Khan
16:31 Patch to change warn_write_strings to flag_const_strings Jason Merrill
15:00 Re: reg_n_info lossage Jeffrey A Law
13:31 Re: G* in rs6000/linux.h(LINK_SPEC) Franz Sirl
13:01 Re: reg_n_info lossage Richard Henderson
08:54 Re: fix for explicit SET modes David S. Miller
08:48 Re: fix for explicit SET modes Jeffrey A Law
08:40 Re: fix for explicit SET modes David S. Miller
08:29 Re: fix for explicit SET modes Jeffrey A Law
04:51 fix for explicit SET modes David S. Miller
03:31 Re: sparc.md generates invalid opcode David S. Miller
00:46 Re: small win32 ABI patch Jeffrey A Law
00:37 Re: reg_n_info lossage Jeffrey A Law
00:33 Re: PATCH for explicit69.C Jeffrey A Law
00:25 Re: sparc.md generates invalid opcode Jeffrey A Law
00:23 Re: syntax errors in new SPARC files David S. Miller
00:21 Re: syntax errors in new SPARC files Jeffrey A Law
00:21 Re: doc patch for INSTALL/OpenServer Jeffrey A Law
00:19 Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch Jeffrey A Law

August 13, 1998
18:48 Re: More Dwarf2 issues Jim Wilson
10:19 Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch Craig Burley
10:03 Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch Jeffrey A Law
09:42 Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch Dave Love
08:14 Re: doc patch for INSTALL/OpenServer Robert Lipe
07:39 Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch H.J. Lu
07:35 Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch H.J. Lu
05:02 Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch Dave Love
04:54 Re: [PATCH] problem with static variables in template functions Alexandre Oliva
03:20 Re: -fxref bug? Andris Pavenis
02:24 Re: A gcc/f Makefile patch Craig Burley

August 12, 1998
22:12 Re: [PATCH] problem with static variables in template functions scott snyder
14:39 PATCH for crash during error-reporting Mark Mitchell
13:49 PATCH for bogus namespace usage Mark Mitchell
11:08 Re: problems with cvs -z9 update Gerald Pfeifer
01:16 Re: syntax errors in new SPARC files David S. Miller
01:00 Re: syntax errors in new SPARC files Richard Henderson
00:09 Re: syntax errors in new SPARC files David S. Miller

August 11, 1998
22:46 Re: problems with cvs -z9 update Jeffrey A Law
20:51 Re: syntax errors in new SPARC files David S. Miller
17:14 Typo fixed in tm.texi - teh Hans-Peter Nilsson
16:18 A gcc/f Makefile patch H.J. Lu
16:07 Re: [PATCH] problem with static variables in template functions Trevor Yann
13:04 syntax errors in new SPARC files John Carr
11:27 Re: mips address splitting breaks named section support Jim Wilson
10:21 Re: doc patch for INSTALL/OpenServer Craig Burley
09:59 Re: problems with cvs -z9 update Alexandre Oliva
09:25 Re: mips address splitting breaks named section support Gavin Romig-Koch
09:14 Re: problems with cvs -z9 update Gerald Pfeifer
08:04 Re: doc patch for INSTALL/OpenServer Robert Lipe
02:02 README patches for g77 in egcs 1.1 and mainline Craig Burley
00:06 Re: sparc.md generates invalid opcode David S. Miller

August 10, 1998
21:40 Re: problems with cvs -z9 update Jeffrey A Law
17:33 Patcht to allow backends to chose the default section of a decl Nick Clifton
17:27 Proposed patch to tidy up HANDLE_PRAGMA and HANDLE_SYSV_PRAGMA Nick Clifton
16:04 sparc.md generates invalid opcode John Carr
13:12 Re: problems with cvs -z9 update Alexandre Oliva
12:33 Re: problems with cvs -z9 update Gerald Pfeifer
11:56 Re: problems with cvs -z9 update Alexandre Oliva
10:42 Re: problems with cvs -z9 update Gerald Pfeifer
02:35 explicit69 Martin von Loewis
00:32 reg_n_info lossage Richard Henderson

August 09, 1998
15:22 PATCH for explicit69.C Mark Mitchell
14:20 [PATCH] problem with static variables in template functions scott snyder
13:45 PATCH for Re: more evidence that failing to detect ICE's is a significant problem Mark Mitchell

August 08, 1998
18:11 Re: doc patch for INSTALL/OpenServer Jeffrey A Law
18:06 Re: [1.1] fixes for g77 dvi target Jeffrey A Law

August 07, 1998
16:34 PATCH for miscellaneous improvements Mark Mitchell
10:00 PATCH for vbase crash Mark Mitchell
02:31 Re: cvswrite.html: user@egcs != user@localhost Gerald Pfeifer

August 06, 1998
16:59 PATCH to improve handling of enumeration tags in templates Mark Mitchell
04:46 Re: cvswrite.html: user@egcs != user@localhost Gerald Pfeifer
01:19 Re: patch to supress trailing missing initializer warnings Nathan Sidwell

August 05, 1998
16:07 Re: patch to supress trailing missing initializer warnings Jeffrey A Law
16:03 Re: cvswrite.html: user@egcs != user@localhost Jeffrey A Law
11:21 fortran patch for compiler crash Dave Love
10:17 small win32 ABI patch Mumit Khan
08:36 alpha c++ testsuite corrections Richard Henderson

August 04, 1998
16:39 Re: patch for gcc/config/netbsd.h Alasdair Baird
11:42 PATCH for member template function crash Mark Mitchell
11:39 PATCH for nember class template crash Mark Mitchell
08:12 Re: patch to supress trailing missing initializer warnings Carlo Wood
03:29 patch to supress trailing missing initializer warnings Nathan Sidwell

August 03, 1998
21:05 doc patch for INSTALL/OpenServer Robert Lipe
13:32 libio-Patches needed for compilation with glibc 2.0.95 Andreas Jaeger
13:28 Re: PATCH for templates/conversion operators Jason Merrill
12:42 cvswrite.html: user@egcs != user@localhost Gerald Pfeifer
09:59 PATCH for template crash Mark Mitchell
08:58 Re: PATCH for templates/conversion operators Mark Mitchell
04:39 [1.1] fixes for g77 dvi target Dave Love

August 02, 1998
21:54 Re: PATCH for templates/conversion operators Jason Merrill
21:32 PATCH to improve error messages Mark Mitchell
21:32 PATCH for templates/conversion operators Mark Mitchell
21:27 PATCH for template bug, perhaps for 1.1? Mark Mitchell
16:13 Re: nit: patch for typos in invoke.texi Jeffrey A Law
13:57 nit: patch for typos in invoke.texi Hans-Peter Nilsson
10:40 Re: Patch for include the option " -fno-rtti " (C++ & DirectX finally!!!) Antonio Mendes de Oliveira Net
05:12 patch for gcc/config/netbsd.h Alasdair Baird
00:19 Re: va_list Jeffrey A Law

August 01, 1998
17:58 va_list Richard Henderson
16:15 Re: Patch for include the option " -fno-rtti " (C++ & DirectX finally!!!) Jason Merrill
15:18 Patch for include the option " -fno-rtti " (C++ & DirectX finally!!!) Antonio Mendes de Oliveira Net


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.4.4