Urgent Inquiry

Attention:
 Greetings from Tetra Distribution Company Ltd.
 Introduction
 With over a decade of CONSISTENCY, CREDIBILITY & CONTINUITY, our company has established its presence in Global Market of distribution of various products.
 Currently some of our clients have developed interest in your products and we would like to make this purchase from your esteemed company if the prices you offer are favorable for our market
 Hence, we request you to please let us know the rightful office/persons to receive our orders.
 This is our sincere efforts to develop potential Business with your esteemed company and we assure our best co-operation and support.
 We would highly appreciate your prompt and favorable response.
  Looking forward to receive your positive response soon.
 Regards
 Finn Moore
Sales Consultant
Tetra Distribution Company Limited