Alfresco Users Email List

Hi,

Would you be interested in Alfresco Users List for your sales and marketing
campaigns?

We can provide you Database from North America, Latin America, EMEA, and
APAC.

Information Fields - Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and
Company Details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee
Size and industry.

Below are the few targeted lists you might be interested: QlikView, Tableau,
Microsoft BI, Alteryx, Jasper soft, SAP Business Objects, IBM Cognos, TIBCO
Spotfire, Hadoop, Oracle BI, Sisense And many more.

Alfresco Specialities: Sharepoint, Liferay, Sharepoint feature comparison,
Alfresco SDK, Activiti BPM, Alteryx, Amazon,

Please review and let me know if you are interested and I will get back to
you with more information for the same.

Regards,
Kaitlyn Stephens
Marketing Executive

To opt-out response 'Remove' in the subject line.