MapR Users List

Hi,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring MapR Users List.

We can also deliver other types of technology users below:

1.            Cloudera Users.

2.            Hortonworks Users.

3.            Databricks Users.

4.            AMAZON Users.

5.            Teradata Users and many more...

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL,
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee).

If you are looking for any specific lists let me know, so we could send some
samples for your reference.

My goal today is to help you find suitable solutions to your challenges as I
am confident that my data is relevant and GDPR compliant.

Appreciate your thoughts and feedback on this.

Regards,

Sarah Peterson

Data Consultant.

If you don't wish to receive our newsletters, reply back with "EXCLUDE ME"
in subject line.