Re: For help:Unexpected fail about testsuite of GCC

As was said in the other posting, you need to create a log file
of the testing, and then you can analyse it (locate the failed test files etc.).
Here's how I do it on Linux.
After it finishes, see the file /tmp/my_tests.log for the details.

my_build_script.sh:
-------------------

nCores=$(getconf _NPROCESSORS_ONLN)
nJobs=$(( $nCores * 2 ))