Help!!

Hi

People want me dead in Finland. I’m trapped in finnish hospital (Hämeenlinna). My financial situation is somewhat destroyed and police does not investigate crimes against me.

I have coded in asm since 1994 etc. I have used NASM.

I have nop@iki.fi web address. (NOP = assembly instructions).

I’m in some kind of remote control and my head is destroyed badly.

+358-45-6696890

I have worked as Research Scientist and Senior Analytic but my head is kept in "offline" mode somehow since 1980s???

Tomas Ukkonen, M. Sc. (Helsinki University of Technology)
Sent from ProtonMail Mobile