gcj help needed: export functions to dll and file size of libgcj.dll

Hello,

I have two questions concerning GCJ. I'm using GCJ build 3.4 for MinGW from http://www.thisiscool.com/gcc_mingw.htm .

1. My aim is to create a native windows dll file from java code. Compiling to an executable and running the .exe works fine. Creating a dll file seems to compile the code (file size grows with more code) but no function can be called when trying to run a first test using rundll32.exe (error screen: entry doesn't exist). The Tool "DLL Export Viewer" shows an empty function list. I assume that its a linker problem(?) - is there any special workflow or build script for compiling java code to a dll file so that functions from the java code can be called from the dll file (e.g. via rundll32.exe)? Searching the net for a solution did not help yet.

2. It's known that the libgcj.dll grows the file size of compiled code for reasons of providing java functionality in native windows format. Is there any source or documented workflow for getting builds of the libgcj.dll with reduced file size because of integrating less functionality? I have an use case in which some java functionality (e.g. swing/awt) is not needed and low memory usage would be desirable.

I really appreciate any help you can provide.