Re: C++ Compiler

This isn't really the proper forum for this kind of question -- it's for
questions regarding the operation of the compiler itself.

If you're wanting to learn C++ on Windows 10, you can get a free version of
VisualStudio from Microsoft.  That might be easiest for you.

See: https://www.visualstudio.com/vs/community/

This will take less setup than gcc.  If you want to try to use gcc on
Windows, you might want to look here:

http://www.mingw.org/

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 5:20 PM, Roy Ware via gcc-help <gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org

--