On the page
    https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Warning-Options.html
I see:
    The can usually be fixed
I expected
    This can usually be fixed
or
    That can usually be fixed

I tried to create a patch in order to attach to this e-mail but on
these two pages
    https://gcc.gnu.org/about.html
    https://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html
I failed to figure out how to create my username at gcc.gnu.org.
Based on the page
    https://gcc.gnu.org/about.html
I tried anonymous access in order to checkout the HTML files, I used
the command:
    cvs -d :pserver:cvs@gcc.gnu.org:/cvs/gcc checkout -P wwwdocs
but among the checked out files I fail to find the page of interest -
"Warning-Options.html" and I fail to find (the place to fix) by the
fragment of interest - "The can".

What I expect from you:
Option A: A fix of the typo on the HTML page.
Option B: Instructions/link about what cvs command to use in order to
checkout the HTML file of interest (or how to find it in the cvs
repository or how to browse the cvs repo).
Option C: Instructions/link about how to create my username at
gcc.gnu.org (for me to be able to create a patch and submit for
approval or to check in).
Option D: Any combination of the options above (optionally
complemented by the updates to the corresponding pages such that I can
later do everything by myself to start contributing to gcc.gnu.org).

Robin Kuzmin
kuzmin.robin@gmail.com