CEBIT 2018 - Hotel accommodation

    Hi,

 Don 19t have your stay booked for CEBIT 2018? Don 19t know where to begin or you simply don 19t have the time? Do what others do and come to Go Fair ltd.

 We put together business trips to close to 800 events all around the world and Hannover is on our list. Give us an ideal price today!

   Here are Our Special Deals we have selected for you this week:

 �         Hotel Mecklenheide  13 Prices starting from 170.00 EUR
 �         Kastens Hotel Luisenhof  13 Prices starting from 375.00 EUR

 We send you the Best Hotel Deals near Deutsche Messe Hannover between 11.06.2018 and 15.06.2018 first thing tomorrow!

 Go Fair ltd is the way to travel on business. It 19s a free service with no hidden charges. Give it a go and you 19ll see there 19s no other way to attend exhibitions.

 Send your personal request today!

 Kind Regards,

 Go Fair Team

 Go Fair Ltd
 27 Hoppett Road, Chingford,London E4 6HA, United Kingdom
 Tel: +44 20 3846 1502
 Toll free: +44 203 608 13 29
 Email:info@gofair.co.uk
 Web: www.gofair.co.uk

 *To stop receiving promotional emails about Go Fair Ltd services please reply to this email with  1CUnsubscribe 1D in the subject.

 *Go Fair Ltd has no legal, commercial or organizational connection with the fair organizers and does not operate on behalf of or with endorsement of any of the event organizer.