Re: How to install GCC

https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/InstallingGCC

> PS. My laptop is macbook pro with os high sierra 10.13.2 .

Blame Apple for moving system headers out of the default locations. I
think you need to install "Command Line Tools" from the app store.

Or you can use Brew or Macports or one of the packaging solutions for
OS X, as mentioned at https://gcc.gnu.org/install/binaries.html