Re: signed/unsigned integer conversion for right shift seems

On 6 February 2018 at 18:23, Peter T. Breuer <ptb@inv.it.uc3m.es> wrote:
> "Also sprach Jonathan Wakely:"
>
> (attempt to apply no say = must not ignored for the purposes of a
> communicative interaction with the humanZ here ...)
>
>> > I don't have a "specification of each operator" to look at ... probably
>> > it doesn't junp out from google for me as easily as other stuff does.
>>
>> See the C standard.
>
> Where specifically?  I am now looking at the draft standard for
> ISO-whatever at
>
>   http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg14/www/docs/n1256.pdf

The specification of each operator of course!

You've been pointed to them multiple times now, 6.5.5, and 6.5.6, and
6.5.7, and so on.

Are you trolling or just stubborn and unable to accept the help you asked for?

Maybe this will help:
http://en.cppreference.com/w/c/language/conversion#Usual_arithmetic_conversions
And specifically:
http://en.cppreference.com/w/c/language/operator_arithmetic#Shift_operators

But feel free to shift the goalposts again and insist that somebody
proves the correctness of those pages, or some other way to move the
burden of proof from your mistaken interpretation to everybody else.