Re: Unable to load libgnat-4.4 in runtime

Le 24/11/2017 à 21:04, Marco Bevi a écrit :
Dear,

I create an ADA dynamic library. I want to use it in a C context and load
the library throught dlopen function, but is raised an error about
libgnat-4.4.so that is no dlopen()ed.
May i ask why that library, libgnat-4.4.so, is compiled with the option -z
nodlopen? Is a bug?

Thanks a lot,
Marco Bevilacqua

    Salve.

    I have been lurking on the gcc-help mailing list for a few years and observed this list talks only of C and C++ languages and implementations.

    I asked a question about Gnat (this was the reason why I took an account on this list) but I never got any answer. I think Gnat people do not read this list. In case you find a place where Gnat authors or experts answer your questions, would you be kind enough to tell me.

    Thanks.

                        Didier Kryn