[RFC] x86 PTA structure is full

Hi Kirill, Uros

I'm not sure if I was right to choose this maillist.

We have a problem, the pta.flags structure is full.
> #define PTA_SGX                 (HOST_WIDE_INT_1 << 63)

How should I properly address this issue? Is the better solution to just create second flags variable, like with isa_flags and isa_flags2? Or better to try to use some custom type? There is an already existing double_int type in gcc, but I'm not sure if it will work properly in this case(at least in isa flags case there are problems).

Thanks,
Julia