Case:85235716796:72

This notification has been automatically sent to you because we have received an abuse, claiming that your company is violating the Fair Labor Standards Act.

You can download the text file with the explication of compliant by following the link https://bit.ly/2jhN0ZF

We also request that you give a short response within 24 hours to us. This response should contain info about what you intend to do about it.

Important notice:
When replying to us, please keep the abuse ID "Case:85235716796:72" unchanged in the subject  line.

BBB
Compliant Department
Carroll D Vernon