Does GCC support Power8 extensions like vpmsum?

Hi Everyone,

Please forgive my ignorance. I'm trying to determine if GCC supports
Power8 extensions like vpmsum. Search is returning GCC docs as the top
hits at https://www.google.com/search?q=gcc+altivec+vpmsum.

The problem is, none of the results include vpmsum. I'm not sure
what's broken with Google search. Maybe I used the wrong finger to
press enter.

Does GCC support the Power8 extensions like vpmsum?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff