Re: GCC Build Defaults to Debug Mode?

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017, Georg-Johann Lay wrote:

On 11.01.2017 19:23, Marc Glisse wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jan 2017, Nick wrote:

Stripping the debug info, while possible, might be tricky because I
don't necessarily know all the files from GCC which get linked into my
app.  And while I can try to find them now, I worry that over time
others might get linked in.  I don't suppose there's an easy way to
systematically strip it out from all libs that GCC produces (ie. without
necessarily specifying each obj or lib file)?

https://gcc.gnu.org/install/finalinstall.html has an answer for that.

Does "make install-strip" work now?  IIRC it is froken for some reason.

Bugzilla only knows bug 54720 about libobjc. If you know of other problems...

--
Marc Glisse