Re: Is "-march=atom" deprecated?

  My apologies to Andrew for replying direct to him.  I didn't realise
that this is one of those lists that mungs replies to not go back to the
list.  Nothing that a few lines of procmail/formail can't cure.  Anyhow,
the further question I had was...

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 10:21:46AM +0100, Andrew Haley wrote

> That sounds fine.  Intel have used the "Atom" trademark to refer to
> Bonnell, Silvermont, and Goldmont processors.  We like to be more
> specific.

  Thanks.  For future reference, what does "-march=atom" do?  Do I get
a "bonnell" build, or generic, or something else?

--
Walter Dnes <waltdnes@waltdnes.org>