GCC v6.2.0 Testsuit - High number of unexpected failures on RHEL 5.5

Hi,

I have some issues with GCC-v6.2.0 testsuits and I want some advice about how to proceed to get some help.

I compiled GCC-6.2.0 in RHEL 5.5 and RHEL 6.5 and got the following results:

- RHEL 5.5 - https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2016-09/msg01448.html
- RHEL 6.5 - https://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2016-09/msg01433.html

On RHEL 5.5 I got a lot of “unexpected failures”. Even it is normal for some tests to report unexpected failures, I think it is higher than normal.

What could cause this high number of “unexpected failures” in RHEL 5.5?

I should wait for those tests be automatically processed or should I report it in GCC Bugzilla?

Regards,
--
Roger