Re: I want to get all of compile error message list of gcc about C language.

I have expanded the existing FAQ with the answer below: https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/FAQ#diagnostics_list

with a minor nit: Grepping is not trivial at all since diagnostic strings often appear in calls to the large number of wrapper functions that, in turn, call the core diagnostic functions, which are also much more numerous than the few ones mentioned by Jonathan (just see diagnostic-core.h). Building a list of functions to grep for would be a major endeavour on its own.

Cheers,

	Manuel.