Creating one large precompiled header from multitude of other (possibly also precompiled) headers.

Hello and pardon the nativity of question given that I didn't look at
the internals of GCC's precompiled header implementation...

I am aware that GCC considers a precompiled header file (e.g. x.h.gch)
when looking for a usual, included, header file (e.g. #include "x.h").

So the question is: when creating one large precompiled header such as
all.h.gch where all.h #includes x.h, y.h, z.h, etc. -- will GCC be
able to accelerate the process of creating all.h.gch if it sees that
x.h itself already has a precompiled version such as x.h.gch?

Best regards
Leon.