Fw: Testing crosscompiler

Always yours, Strizhniou Fiodar
ÐÑÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÑ, ÐÑÑÐÐÐÑÐ ÐÑÐÐÑ

-------- ÐÑÑÐÐÐÐÐ ÑÐÐÐÑÐÐÐÐ --------
ÐÐÐÐ: Testing  crosscompiler
ÐÑ: fedor_qd <fedor_qd@mail.ru>
ÐÐÐÑ: gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org
ÐÐÐÐÑ:

Hi! How propertly run tests for crosscompiler on windows? I'm little confused.
I build from sources gcc 5.3.0 arm-none-symbianelf target on Windows with Mingw 4.8.1. Also I build binutils 2.25.1. They builds on separate build dirs also sourse support libraries was copied to gcc source tree. They works fine but I want to test them propertly.
I ask one friend to build on linux arm-none-symbianelf target and run tests but they all failed. Tests was runned by make -k check.