Re: objdump produced different results for Ubuntu and Windows

 What difference do you mean and are you using 64-bit or 32-bit.

I'd expect either to be different and would not know how to fix that for 32-bit if it is different.

But for 64-bit it would not be correct to make them the same, even if you knew how.    Windows uses its own ABI for x86-64 and not the original standard ABI that Linux uses.