Re: libgomp build: undeclared openacc stuff

On 5/21/2015 2:37 AM, Thomas Schwinge wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Wed, 20 May 2015 12:36:08 -0400, Tim Prince <n8tm@aol.com> wrote:
>> attempting to build from current trunk (configured with --disable-werror)
>> Shouldn't the openacc stuff in libgomp be disabled automatically (or by
>> some other means) for targets where it isn't supported?
> OpenACC generally is supported -- it's "just" the offloading aspect of it
> that needs specific support at run-time.
>
>> ../libgomp/oacc-init.c  -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC -o .libs/oacc-init.o
>> ../../../libgomp/oacc-init.c: In function âacc_on_deviceâ:
>> ../../../libgomp/oacc-init.c:587:3: error: implicit declaration of
>> function â__builtin_acc_on_deviceâ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
>>    return __builtin_acc_on_device (dev);
>>    ^
> What is your specific build configuration?
>

> GrÃÃe,
>  Thomas
The problem appeared to be cleared up by cleaning out the entire build
directory and running configure.  All openacc stuff went away. I note
that configure now specifically says fcilkplus isn't supported (for
Windows?) One new problem with rejection of assignment of const char* to
char* appeared in winnt.c
I'll post configure and test results when it finishes.  As usual, there
are a lot of tests reporting fails which appear to be due to lack of
support for those features or misconfigured tests.
Thanks.

--
Tim Prince