./plante
Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory reference.
Backtrace for this error:
#0  0x7F99F71A9AC7
#1  0x7F99F71AA0CE
#2  0x7F99F67A9B2F
Segmentation fault

but addr2line -e ./plante 0x7F99F71AA0CE
returns: ??:0

What have I missed ?

Thanks

Patrick

|  Equipe M.O.S.T.         |                                      |
|  Patrick BEGOU           | mailto:Patrick.Begou@grenoble-inp.fr |
|  LEGI                    |                                      |
|  BP 53 X                 | Tel 04 76 82 51 35                   |
|  38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX    | Fax 04 76 82 52 71                   |