how to disable stack protector per function?

Hello.

Some functions in my program change FS and GS registers.
I always used __attribute__((no_instrument_function)) for such
functions, and that worked for years.
But now there is a stack protector prolog and epilog that
are not being disabled by this attribute. Since they use FS and
GS, they crash my program.
I myself can compile my program with stack protector disabled,
but all modern distributions enable stack protector, so is there
any way to disable it per function?