This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: pre-processor strips out __attribute__((__packed_)_), is this expected?
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Daniel Dickman <didickman at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-help <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 12:53:53 +0000
- Subject: Re: pre-processor strips out __attribute__((__packed_)_), is this expected?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMhqYKquCGOtAKhDdMz1Pd-nu+i43KqhXmkJrDYEgGAruxqzDw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 28 March 2015 at 00:30, Daniel Dickman wrote:
> Is there a reason why the pre-processor strips out attributes when
> -U__GNUC__ is specified and there is at least 1 #include directive?
Why would you undefine __GNUC__ anyway? I don't think that's supported.