This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Recursive calloc() due to optimization
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: "gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Sebastian Huber <sebastian dot huber at embedded-brains dot de>
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 16:55:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: Recursive calloc() due to optimization
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
> > -fno-builtin is good, but you cannot use it in an optimize attribute.
> This is quite confusing since for other optimiziations in this area it works like that, e.g. glibc (include/libc-symbols.h):
Since I already answered this previously here in the list, I added it
to the wiki:
The explanation could be better, perhaps more detailed and nuanced,
thus I encourage others to improve it.