This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Building GCC 4.9 biarch (i686+x86_64) on Debian 6.0 i686
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Alex Blekhman <a dot tinsmith at gmail dot com>, gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:29:22 +0000
- Subject: Re: Building GCC 4.9 biarch (i686+x86_64) on Debian 6.0 i686
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20150318T070327-942 at post dot gmane dot org>
On 18/03/15 06:37, Alex Blekhman wrote:
> My goal is to be able to compile both i686 and x86_64 binaries on the
> same Debian 6.0 i686 machine. Default compilation target should be i686,
> and x86_64 should be available via switch -m64.
That's the usual default. Do you really want i686-elf? Are you cross-