This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: insert vs emplace
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Markus Trippelsdorf <markus at trippelsdorf dot de>
- Cc: Magnus Fromreide <magfr at lysator dot liu dot se>, gcc-help <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 14:14:47 +0000
- Subject: Re: insert vs emplace
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150314123459 dot GA30850 at sara dot bahnhof dot se> <20150314124312 dot GA343 at x4>
On 14 March 2015 at 12:43, Markus Trippelsdorf wrote:
> On 2015.03.14 at 13:34 +0100, Magnus Fromreide wrote:
>> I have been pondering the attached program for a while and can't figure
>> out if it invokes undefined behaviour or what the proper output of it
>> should be so I am hoping someone here could help me finding the relevant
>> parts of the c++ standard.
> This isn't the right place for general C++ questions.
> Try a more appropriate forum like:
Indeed, although this one has a quick answer:
I think we should change libstdc++.