Re: Android Native GCC 4.9.2 Build Fails at Dynamic libgcc

>>> If you run that command with the additional argument "-Wl,-Map,mapfile"
>>> you'll get a link map (called "mapfile") which should tell you where
>>> dlopen is linked from.
>>>
>>> Andrew.
>>>
>> Neither -Wl,-Map,mapfile, -Wl,-Map mapfile or -Wl,-Map=mapfile
>> generates said link map
>

> Update: The link map isn't generated in the 4.9 build dir because...I
> suspect...of the original error.  The link map IS generated in the 4.8
> build dir, but grep "dlopen" mapfile yields zero results.  I'm running
> make clean && make to see if more helpfulndata is generated

And nada.  Zilch.  To be on the safe side I cat-ed through the map
file...no reference to dlopen anywhere.  And, as mentioned earlier, no
mapfile is generated for the 4.9 libgcc build.
I'm going to go back a step and add the -Wl,-Map=mapfile flag to both
the 4.9 and 4.8 gcc Makefiles and run make clean && make, but if you
or anyone else watching this email thread have a better suggestion
please let me know.