Re: Cross-compiling gcc? (sysroot confusion)

> Why are you using so old glibc?

This is a build system for building very portable binaries. As such we
need a glibc that's as old as the oldest system we need to support.

And yes, I've had lots of fun back-porting fixes that newer versions of
make and gcc expose. :)

Rgds
--
Pierre Ossman           Software Development
Cendio AB		http://cendio.com