Re: How to uninstall pre-installed previous version and install new

Yes I did that before, I removed the gcc and when I tried to build a
new gcc from source it crashed complaining that no C compiler is
present. Isn't it weird that installation of C compiler needs C
compiler as a pre-requisite.?

--
 Syed Ahsan Ali Bokhari
 Electronic Engineer