Frontend documentation

Hello,

I would like suggestions about on how to go about writing a frontend tutorial for GCC.
My first instinct is to grab the example language used in LLVM's tutorial (kaleidoscope) and write a frontend for it in GCC. However I am open to other suggestions.

My idea is to write it using markup and continuously post it online (using markup [git] -> html) where people can comment on it as I write (comments would be done on the markup through github). However I am also happy to use some other system.

Finally if generally people think this is not relevant and instead should spend my time doing something else, I would be happy to know about it ahead of time.

Thanks,

Paulo Matos