Re: GNU Objective-C doesn't exists

Hey.

The GCC that apple provides…is actually clang. OS X is completely Objective-C. You don’t need GNUstep to use Objective-C.

Besides. GNUstep’s „libobjc2“ won’t compile under a Mac - I tested it several, if not hundred, times. And since they are trying to mimic the API you have available on a mac, I would not bother to try and install it, unless you have a good reason to.

If you now still wanna try and install it, then you should try to compile their libovjc2 first, and everything else you use for them, should go out of reach of your other system stuff! I.e., configure your stuff with this:

	./configure —prefix=/opt/GNUstep

This is just to help you out.

Kind regards, Ingwie.