gcc fails to build since texinfo was upgraded to 5.0-1

Hi,

I m in Fedora 20 with gcc-4.8.2, and i want to compile gcc-4.7.2 for my
project-purpose.

Before compiling i managed to install all the prerequists for compiling
and building gcc source.

I installed all the prerequists mentioned here :

gcc dot gnu dot org/install/prerequisites dot html

at this stade i m ok

Configuring the source :

>From my build directorie wich is gcc-build i runned the follwing
configurarion :

../gcc-4.7.2/configure --prefix=/home/workspace/gcc-install
--enable-languages=c,c++

wich gcc-install is my install directorie.

At this stade i think all things is ok also !!

Now running make :

i used this command to redirect compilation error to error file :

make 2> ../error

when finished i looked the error file and oops i found this error :

gcc-4.7.2/gcc/doc/cppopts.texi:806: @itemx must follow @item

Info : my texinfo-tex version is 5.1 !

After a searching while i found this : bugs dot archlinux dot org [/]
task [/] 34000 wich is a patch for sources info files, applied it and
recompiled the source again but again it fail to compile !!!!

error output :
make[3]: *** [doc /gcc dot info] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-stage1-gcc] Error 2
make[1]: *** [stage1-bubble] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any one can help me please to resolve this problem !! really i spended
many time trying resolving this problem !!

Thank you
Best regards,
Hidouri Soufien