Re: Warnings in GCC disappearing if recompiled or small changes made

> Hi All
>
> i have a problem that with our test code we have always produced a #warning
> for all test code that the engineers put in the production code.
> if you compile the code and then compile again the #warnings are not
> reproduced along with other warnings
>
> so the issue is that some times a clean or build all does not produce the
> warnings in you compilation either
>
> we are using the GCC for arm compiler for the kinetis m0 processor
> is there a compiler directive that i can put in .... i have looked and
> looked but i think that i may be missing the right word to search for
>
> Dan

Hi, Dan,

For a simple code fragment like this:

---->8---->8---->8---->8---->8----
#warning lulala

int
main ()
{
  return 0;
}

Every time I compile it I can see the warning.

Is there anything I was missing to reproduce your case?
Or does your "compile again" mean "make again"?

Best regards,
jasonwucj