Re: Is C++11 to be default for GCC 4.9?

Thanks for the quick answer, and sorry for posting to the wrong list.

In my defense I did google quite a lot and found some people thinking
that GCC might switch, and some that it might not.

And mainly I was just hopeful, since I was hoping that the ABI
compatibility issues with boost in linux package repositories would
resolve itself within a few years...

One reference from the Debian mailing lists:

Anyway, thanks again. And now I'll have to go and reconsider my
alternatives of if I can get to use C++11...

/Lars