Re: Any way to output information on compiler-generated temporary variables in gcc?

On 1/22/2014 2:47 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
If there's some config/.opt file that I can refer to understand what has
been done during each of the various tree dump versions, that information is
welcome as well, as I'm unsure what some of the abbreviations mean, such as
-fdump-tree-ch, -fdump-tree-dse, etc.
They're explained in the manual.
Thanks. I hadn't advanced far enough through the man page, but I see it now.