We Are Interested In Purchasing Your Products 14/09/2013!

Dear,

We are interested in purchasing your products and we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relationship with your esteemed company. Please kindly send me your latest catalog. Also, inform us about the Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time or F.O.B, and payment terms warranty. Please contact us

Your early reply is highly appreciated.

Thank You
Best Regards,
Chan Yan