RE: -femit-struct-debug-reduced/baseonly debug info

Quote from the documentations is not clear to me: "Emit debug information for struct-like types only when the base name of the compilation source file matches the base name of file in which the type was defined, unless the struct is a template or defined in a system header. "

As I understood, this'll store info only about static types and I'll loose info about inlining, for example, am I right?

And to extend the question:
I don't understand what means direct or indirect accessed structs? Ordinary or generic ones? Where I can read about it?

/*
With optimism,
Evgeny Gavrin

email : evgeny.gavrin@hotmail.com