Re: sjlj EH

But that needs one to alter the g++ installation right? That is why it
is called "configuration"?

I would like to provide my c++ source code with a make-file that
specifies sjlj EH, because I know it contains many 'throws', so it
needs cheap handling of exceptions. I may not be able to convince
users of my program to alter their g++ installation just in order to
compile my program.

I guess it should be technically possible, as GNAT provides this option:
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-4.6.4/gnat_ugn_unw/Exception-Handling-Control.html
But I could not find such (run-time) option for g++.