Re: extended asm docs - re-written

Thank you for your comments. It's this kind of support that encourages people to continue to make contributions.

I struggled with the inline assembler quite a few years ago,

I won't say the docs were "no" help when I was trying to learn this, but nearly. This is what drove me to fixing them. I knew it would be a big project, but I just couldn't stand it.

I hope it is being accepted into the official docs asap.

Well, here's hoping. The process of getting approved as a "contributor" (not a maintainer mind you, just someone who sends in some updated docs) is a long and unpleasant one. And I'm still just getting started.

dw