Kudos!

If this e-mail is not appropriate for either DL, then apologies in
advance.

I've used GCC for many years on and off and have always liked it.  But
today I couldn't help but smile while using it.  Here's what I saw:

	main.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
	main.cpp:130:29: error: 'Baz' was not declared in this scope
	main.cpp:130:29: note: suggested alternative:
	In file included from main.cpp:4:0:
	Baz.h:208:8: note:   'Foo::Bar::Baz'
	make[1]: *** [obj/main.o] Error 1

I'm using GCC 4.7.2, so I realize this feature has been present for a
while now.  But something like this is really nice to see.  It's the
little bit of help that saves me 20 seconds of doing the tedious
cross-referencing manually.  I've also noticed improvements in build
failure messages where they are more useful in helping me figure out the
problem.

So this e-mail is Kudos to the project's developers & contributors for a
rockin' product!  Keep up the good work!

Nick