Reduction of logic to arithmetic

 Dear Sir By using this formula   we can reduce the decision algorithm
 or logical test to single mathematical equation or algebraic
 manipulation. This converts logical operation to arithmetic operation.
 In otherwords it is a simple algorithm without decision trees.
 Therefore we can make elegant programming. It saves time memory and
 energy.  The complex program can be executable in ordinary processor.
 We can develop software that works on ordinary processor. Therefore it
 can be useful for mobile tablet and all computers. This article is
 posted to brainstorm ideas link
 http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/30683/   Please consider the
 article. Thanks R G Kulkarni