Re: GCC 4.8 build

This is what I'm seeing.

I had an old version of systemtap that caused the header file issue.
At this point, there was no elfutils. To overcome the systemtap fail,
I had to upgrade to a newer of systemtap.  From the systemtap docs, I
saw that it needed elfutils and so installed that also. After this
sytemtap & elfutils install, the gcc build progressed and it failed at
the morestack assembler stage.

I later found that systemtap could be installed with binutils also.
So, I tried installing systemtap, without elfutils and went with
binutils. With this combination, I am hitting the systemtap error when
gcc was compiled.